All schools will be required to pay a $1,000 nonrefundable enrollment fee on enrollment. Your school will not be considered as enrolled in the study (and thus receiving any service) until the enrollment fee is paid. SoundRocket will make an online credit card payment option available for schools wishing to pay the fee at the time of enrollment. The $1,000 nonrefundable enrollment fee, once paid, will be credited to the total cost of participation.
|Enrollment Fee||Amount due by...||Amount due by...||Amount due by...||Amount due by...||TOTAL COST|
|Fall Due Dates||Upon Enrollment||Aug. 1||Sept. 1||Oct. 1||Nov. 1|
|Spring Due Dates||Upon Enrollment||Nov. 1||Dec. 1||Jan. 1||Feb. 1|
|Tier 1: Campus Climate Pro||$1,000||$5,500||$2,500||$3,000||$0||$12,000|
|Tier 2: Campus Climate Pro Methods||$1,000||$5,500||$2,500||$8,000||$30,000||$47,000|
|Tier 3: Campus Climate Pro Comprehensive||$1,000||$5,500||$2,500||$26,000||$35,000||$70,000|
For more information on these tiers, visit Service Levels.
The prices for Add-on Services listed below are estimates. Actual costs will be quoted upon request and may vary slightly from what is described below.
|Available For||Add-on Services||Cost|
|All Tiers||Local sweepstakes incentives (Random selection by SoundRocket, prize awarded/delivered by local campus)||$0|
|All Tiers||Local sweepstakes incentives (Random selection by SoundRocket and awarded/delivered by SoundRocket)||(Cost of incentive + cost of delivery method) * 1.15|
|All Tiers||Added Sample using Tier 1 design||$1 per added case with a maximum of $2,500 for unlimited sample size up to published enrollment figures|
|All Tiers||Nonresponse weighting (provided your institution is able to provide case level data on key demographics for all students in the selected sample)||$4,000|
|All Tiers||Option to include comparison samples (for the purpose of evaluating a non-random group, such as attendees of a training, against the random sample). Comparison groups will NOT be included in final report, only in the final dataset – analysis is the responsibility of your school.||$1,500 per comparison group plus appropriate extra sample size cost as described in added sample add-on services|
|Tier 1 or 2||Stratified Sampling||$4,000|
|Tier 2 or 3||Added Sample using Tier 2 design||$12.50 per added case with $10 incentive or $17.50 per added case with $15 incentive|
|Tier 3||Added Sample using Tier 3 design (includes full effort)||$40 per added case|
The following discounts are being offered at this time. Please note that discounts may change or be discontinued at any point in time. Discount may not be combined unless noted specifically in the discount description.
- Discount 1 - Early & Complete Payment Discount (20% - $2,400): Enroll and Pay $9,600 by June 30, 2016, and receive a 20% ($2,400) discount from the fee. Schools participating at Tier 2 or 3 levels will have balance (above and beyond the initial $9,600) due by standard due dates listed below. So long as enrollment fee is paid, if a school misses the June 30, 2016 deadline, they are still eligible for Discount 2 (below).
- Discount 2 - Early Enrollment with Extended Full Payment Discount ($1,000): Enroll and Pay $1,000 enrollment fee by June 30, 2016, and then pay at least $10,000 more before August 1, 2016 and receive a $1,000 discount. Schools participating at Tier 2 or 3 levels will have balance (above and beyond the initial $11,000) due by standard due dates listed below.
- Discount 3 - Quick Payment Discount ($500): Enroll and Pay the full participation fee within 14 days of enrollment and receive a $500 discount. Enrollment and payment must be received by October 1, 2016.
Additional discounts for groups of schools joining together, multi-campus institutions, or coalitions where cost efficiencies may be obtained in the collective participation of many schools may receive discounts if enrolled before October 1, 2016. Contact the NCCS team to learn more.
Small School Credits
- Tier 2 Institutions with fewer than 3,000 enrolled students*: Remove $11 for each case fewer than 3,000. (For example, if a school had 1,800 students, that is 1,200 fewer than the standard sample size. As such, they would reduce their fee by 1,200 * $11 = $13,200.)
- Tier 3 Institutions with fewer than 2,000 enrolled students*: Remove $16 of cost for each case fewer than 2,000.
* Schools must demonstrate that their enrollment figures are lower than the base sample size in order to receive this price reduction. Schools that are large enough to provide the requested sample size, but who chose to participate at a lower sample size, are not eligible for the small school fee reduction.
School Payment Terms
The following terms will apply to school payments:
- Schools must pay $1,000 nonrefundable fee to be considered enrolled.
- School fees will be invoiced and are due within 30 days. Payments over 90 days will be assessed a 3% late charge.
- Schools enrolling after a payment term date listed below require sufficient payment to bring them current to the specified payment minimum in order for work to start. At SoundRocket's discretion, a school may be given a 5 day grace period to arrange for payment under late enrollment conditions.
- Schools with unpaid balances as listed below on the dates listed below will have their participation status suspended and all work will cease until full payment is received:
November 1, 2016 with more than $5,500 balance due
December 1, 2016 with more than $2,500 balance due
January 2, 2017 with any balance due
November 1, 2016 with more than $40,500 balance due
December 1, 2016 with more than $38,000 balance due
January 2, 2017 with more than $30,000 balance due
March 1, 2017 with any balance due
November 1, 2016 with more than $63,500 balance due
December 1, 2016 with more than $61,000 balance due
January 2, 2017 with more than $35,000 balance due
March 1, 2017 with any balance due
Schools may decide to cancel their participation in the NCCS and to have their fees refunded according to the policy below.
|Refund Schedule||Cancel on or before...||Refund % of overall refundable fee||Refund Amount|
|Nonrefundable Enrollment Fee ($1,000)||Any||0%||$0|
|Tier 1 Fee ($11,000 or any portion thereof received at time of cancellation)||September 18||100%||$11,000|
|After January 8||0%||$0|
|Tier 2 Fee (Frist $11,000 costs follow the schedule shown for Tier 1. Remaining $35,000 follows this schedule.)||November 2||100%||$35,000|
|On March 1, if school data collection launch is not scheduled, school is auto cancelled and refunded at the 70% level.||70%||$24,500|
|After June 1, if school data collection has not launched, school is auto cancelled and refunded at the 65% level.||65%||$22,750|
|Tier 3 Fee (First $11,000 costs follow the schedule shown for Tier 1. Remaining $58,000 follows this schedule.)||November 2||100%||$58,000|
|On March 1, if school data collection launch isn ot scheduled, school is auto cancelled and refunded at the 55% level.||55%||$31,900|
|After June 1, if school data collection has not launched, school is auto cancelled and refunded at the 50% level.||50%||$29,000|
NOTE1: Enrollment late in the process, including after cancellation date(s) listed above, must still comply with the cancellation schedule listed to receive a refund.
NOTE2: Refund amounts, while communicated in % and actual amounts, will be calculated using actual amounts whenever a partial payment is received. For example, consider a school enrolled in Tier 1, and having paid a total of $6,500 ($1000 in nonrefundable enrollment fee and $5,500 towards the participation fee), cancels on December 1. This school will have $0 refunded, as the the refund amount for cancellation on December 1 would be $5,500. If a school has paid less than the refund amount on cancellation, it will be invoiced for the difference.